Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Anchor Zone

Confession:  When I said that I would do this blog, I immediately had remorse, because never in my life have I  kept a journal or have written a blog.  Realizing that I need to be transparent before all of  you, I began to panic. As I rely on God to feed me the words to place on this blog, it's my hope that you'll join me in this endevour and grow with me on this journey.  

Let's talk declarations.  It's important that we speak God's word over our lives instead of falling victim to  the negative thoughts that sometimes come blurting  out our mouths so naturally.  Words have power and more power than we give them credit. My sister, Nancy Williford has been practicing speaking out declarations over her life for years.  She's a beautiful example of what God can do through speaking His words over your life.

Here is one of her declarations.  It's from Deuteronomy 28:1-13.

I declare today that I will diligently listen to Your voice Lord, my God. I am watchful to receive, experience, and thank You for all Your prophetically spoken words over me. You will set me on high above all nations.  All these blessings have come upon me and are overtaking me as I listen and move as Your voice directs me.  I am blessed in the city and I am blessed in my job! My children are blessed!  My business is blessed! I am blessed with more than enough for myself and those I am called to serve. I am blessed when I come in and I'm blessed when I go out! You Lord cause my enemies who rise up against me to be defeated before my face; they will come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways! 

You Lord have prophetically spoken a blessing upon me in my bank accounts and in all that I undertake! You bless me in the land which You have given me. You Lord, have established me as holy unto Yourself as You have sworn to me. I receive, keep and cling to Your prophetically spoken word and walk as You direct me.  All the people of the earth shall see that I am called by Your name and live in Your presence and they shall be afraid of harming me.

You Lord have made me to have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of my body, my business and the land You have given me.

You have opened up Your good treasury.  The heavens give rain to me in season to bless the work of my hands. I lend to many but I shall not borrow.

You Lord make me the head and not the tail; I am above only and not beneath as I heed Your prophetically spoken words over me and I am watchful to move as you direct.

Be blessed,
Robbie Hubbard







2 comments: